I’m glad you made it all the way here. So I will try to describe briefly and succinctly what I am currently doing in my research work. Here you can find my constantly updated science profile. Perhaps we can find a field for cooperation?
My current research work focuses on applications of computer science in ophthalmology. In particular, these are methods of processing and recognizing retinal fundus images. In the future, I also plan to expand my research activities to OCT scans. I am also involved in the clinical validation of models to support the diagnosis of ocular diseases.
Below is a list of my publications. For each item I add a score according to the current Polish ministerial list (which applies to me) and an international determinant (Impact Factor, if available).
- Grzybowski, A.; Rao, P.D.; Brona, P.; Negiloni, K.; Krzywicki, T.; Savoy, F.M. Diagnostic accuracy of Automated Diabetic Retinopathy Image Assessment Softwares: IDx-DR and MediosAI. Ophthalmic Res. 2023. https://doi.org/10.1159/000534098 (70 pt, IF 2.1)
- Krzywicki, T.; Brona, P.; Zbrzezny, A.M.; Grzybowski, A.E. A Global Review of Publicly Available Datasets Containing Fundus Images: Characteristics, Barriers to Access, Usability, and Generalizability. J. Clin. Med.2023, 12, 3587. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm12103587 (140 pt, IF 4.964)
- Book in Polish: “Learning systems. Neural networks and deep learning”. http://wydawnictwo.uwm.edu.pl/sklep/produkt-info/shop/70/1958/systemy-uczace-sie-sztuczne-sieci-neuronowe-i-uczenie-glebokie.html (80 pt)
- Grzybowski, A.; Brona, P.; Krzywicki, T.; Gaca-Wysocka, M.; Berlińska, A.; Święch, A. Variability of Grading DR Screening Images among Non-Trained Retina Specialists. J. Clin. Med. 2022, 11, 3125. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11113125 (140 pt, IF 4.964)
- Krzywicki, T. (2021). Selected Image Analysis Methods for Ophthalmology. In: Grzybowski, A. (eds) Artificial Intelligence in Ophthalmology. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-78601-4_6 (20 pt)
- Krzywicki, T. (2019). Application of Meta-Learning Methods in Recognition of Drums on the Basis of Short Soundsamples. Short paper in Proceedings of the 28th International Workshop on Concurrency, Specification and Programming
- Krzywicki, T. (2018). Weather and a part of day recognition in the photos using a KNN methodology. In Technical Sciences 21(4). Pages: 291-302.